Friday, 22 July 2011

Just to prove myself right...

So there I was, basing my Mawloc, when I realised I had squeezed out too much PVA glue onto my Glue Plate (it's a plate that I use to mix my PVA with water). Now, I don't know about you, but I find it pretty impossible to put PVA glue back in the bottle.

Fortunately, I had some assembled IG on a nearby shelf ready to be based. I used the PVA up on them, allowing me to base 11 models without even intending to, and it took just a couple of minutes.

So that just goes to prove that having multiple projects on the go, and having them easily accessible, is a very good thing.

It's a war of attrition against the Grey Tide. Every little victory helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment